Monday 28 February 2011

CANCER RESEARCH UK AUCTION

As per my previous post please see below further info:

CANCER RESEARCH UK AUCTION 2011 ANGELS AND DIAMONDS


Start date: Saturday 12th March – 9am
End date: Sunday 20th March - 7pm
Albums: cancer research auction
How it works.
On my Facebook page, in the photo albums there is an album called ‘Cancer Reseach UK Auction’ each item up for auction is listed here (this will be updated every day until the start date). The starting bid price will be listed under the photo, as well as details of the item and details of who donated it (if it’s not one of my items). Bids to be made in increments of 50p and £’s. not 10’s and pennies please.
When the auction ends I will contact each winner individually. If you haven’t heard from me within 24 hours then please send me a message (it may well be that you have high privacy settings set on your page which prevents me from emailing you).
My contact details:
My facebook page:  lucie porter (Simmons) http://www.facebook.com/#!/lucie82
My phone number: 07769166166

What will be in the auction?
There will be many items up for auction.  Mainly jewellery (handmade by myself).  Some items are custom makes so at the end of the auction I will contact you to find out your preferences.
35% of the proceeds will be donated to Cancer Research.

Feature item:
I will be donating a feature item of which 100% of the proceeds will be donated to cancer research UK.

Items donated by others:
100% of the proceeds will be donated. There will be a link to the webpage of the person who has so kindly donated.
If you have donated something or would like to, then please let me know the details of the item, the link of where you would like me to post under the item details, and anything else I should know. And if you have a picture of the item please forward a copy to me, or tag me on Facebook.  Thank you very much for your generosity J

Payment:
Payments made through Paypal to Lucie.simmons@live.com
Bacs transfer is also accepted. If you wish to pay this way, please let me know at the end of the auction.
Payment is to be made within 24 hours of the end of auction.
How can you help?
By sharing my page with your friends/family/colleagues.  The more people that turn up to the auction the better.
Taking part in the auction, or maybe donating an item to go up for auction.
Any help will be much appreciated.

Updates
I Will be updating my Facebook status’ and the album as well as my blog http://angels-and-diamonds.blogspot.com/ regularly. So please keep an eye out for these.

If you have any questions then please feel free to contact me.

Many thanks for taking your time to read this and for any help.

Kind regards

Lucie Simmons
Angels and Diamonds

5 comments:

  1. Well done for putting your efforts into valuable fund raising. I hope the Auction does well for you and your chosen Charity.
    Now following your Blog and LIKE on FB.
    http://knittingsnippets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a great charity to raise awareness of. Hope it goes well for you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much :)
    Fingers crossed :D x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lucie, I have posted this to my FB profile, good luck I hope you manage to raise lots & lots. I will forward you pics of my donation shortly xx

    ReplyDelete