Monday 7 March 2011

Handmade mOnday/Auction/Troops

HANDMADE MONDAY.

Its that time of week again!!! where does the time go.
Well what have I been upto this week.. Ive been so busy working on the auction, I havent had much time to make many new designs.

These earrings I made to represent my company name. Angels and Diamonds = Angels wings + Shiney faceted crystals,  not quite diamonds.. but who knows.. one day :)

And the ring i used with larger crystals and tiny metalic beads on memory wire.

Why dont you pop over to Wendy's @ http://www.1stuniquegifts.co.uk/blog  and see what everyone else has been working on :)

THE AUCTION

As I mentioned above, this has taken up alot of my evenings and my weekend. Im getting nervous as its less than a week away and I havent got loads of items up yet, and I have no idea what the turn out will be :( fingers are crossed and Im hoping I can do a bit more promoting before it kicks off.

For those who dont know the details, please see my previous blog http://angels-and-diamonds.blogspot.com/2011/02/cancer-research-uk-auction.html

and visit my facebook page, where it will all be happening. www.facebook.com/angelsanddiamonds


Ok.. so i mentioned that there will be a feature item.. where 100% will go to Cancer Research.. I thought long and hard about it and decided to go with my twist necklace and bracelet, I also made some earrings to go with the set


Some of the other items you will see in the auction are:



ALSO.. I have had these lovely donations....
A lovely wall hanging from Wendy at 1st Unique. http://www.1stuniquegifts.co.uk/blog 
And this beautiful bracelet from Stacey at Silver pebble http://silverpebble.blogspot.com

Thank you both so much both items are fantastic!!! I am sure they are going to do great :)

Anyone else that wanted to make a donation please contact me :) (donations are much appreciated)
My email address is lucie.simmons@live.com
Send me a pic and description of the item. and I will list them in the album with a link to your page :)

SEND IN THE TROOPS

Also, 2-3 weeks ago a new Business Page joined facebook.... SEND IN THE TROOPS. This group has made 1000 fans per week and I have to say are great fun. they do marches on Wednesday and Sunday evenings, (you can nominate your business in their notes) on the days other businesses (such as ourselves) wait for the lucky 20 selected businesses to be listed and then we march on down to their pages, click like and leave a link back to our page.
This has been so successful. If Facebook is a big part of your business then you really should join in the fun.
I have come across some amazing pages through Send in the Troops. :)

So that is all I have for an update really... Although I will have an update mid week :) oh and maybe a new Company Logo to share with you all.. im very excited about that :D

Thank you for reading.

Love Lucie
xxx

13 comments:

  1. Your jewellery looks so professionally made. Such a great talent. Lovin' the blog, keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see your new logo and thanks for organising the auction - I really hope it goes well x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretty items :0) I agree SITT is super fun, and as having bit of a down day today, hope the fun and frolicks can pick me up a little :0) ( Polka Dots And Posies )

    Lovely blog :0)

    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Kat :)
    and thanks for your lovely donation Stacey :D
    And welcome to my Blog Mary, it certainly is.. im ready for the next march. I hope you start feeling better soon x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really pretty stuff. Glad you explained what Send in the Troops was, because to be honest, with the photo I would have thought they were something else! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful items again :) I haven't forgotten my donation!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely jewellery, especially the flowery bracelet! The soldier's not bad either - Lol! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. The angel wings are so pretty as is the flower bracelet, love them all

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous jewellery - good luck with the auction!

    Thanks for taking part in Handmade Monday x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely jewellery, like your signature ring the best. Best of luck with the auction. I agree SITT is the best page on facebook, I have only been on for just over the week and seen some amazing pages.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good luck with the auction, you have some lovely items there to help you raise a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you everyone :) Im glad you all like the jewellery :)
    And no problem CJ :) Give me a shout before Sat and i'll get it listed :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really lovely items you've made, I 've enjoyed having a really good nose round your blog!

    Good luck for your charity auction - hope you manage to make lots of money for a really worthwile cause!

    x

    ReplyDelete