Monday 16 May 2011

Clusters of crystals

Handmade Monday.. http://www.1stuniquegifts.co.uk/blog/ please pop by Wendy's page and join in with Handmade Monday :) I havent done handmade Monday for aaaaages, im looking forward to catching up on everyones work :)

I LOVE clusters and I LOVE crystals, so this weekend I was working on a few pairs of earrings and lots of cluster rings. My hands were sore after all that wire wrapping but I felt good after getting so much done so after that I made a bracelet which I also LOVE.

So here are some pics...
Lots of colours and styles to choose from, I will still be adding to my range soon though.
A close up of the black cluster
and the purple
 and this ring was made as a custom colour choice from a aqua one I had previously made.
Red cluster
 








The cluster earrings pink and smokey

 And here's the four strand bracelet which I love. I went for all pastle colours so it will suit lots of different outfits.

 This necklace took me a few hours to make.. its made in the style of rosary beads, (but not in the same formation) I will be adding rosary beads to my range shortly though.

 I made this pendant originally to be earrings but decided it was a bit oversized and would look much nicer on a leather cord. :)

WEEKEND OFFERS

I dont think I have mentioned before, but every weekend I have a special offer on over at my Facebook page. This week my rings were on offer for £5.00 each with free P&P, I have had lots of offers on over the past few weeks, 2 friendship bracelets for £10.00 with free P&P, heart cluster necklaces £5 each with free p&p and more.  I will be re-introducing these offers over the coming weeks to give people who missed out a chance to grab a bargain.

Thank you for reading, and if you havent already joined me over on my FB page then please pop over, Its the place to pick up the best bargains and see all of my new designs.

Lucie :) xx

13 comments:

  1. All lovely, hope your special offers work well for you.

    Thanks for taking part in HM x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your earrings Lucie, beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely jewellery, the clusters look really good.

    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow so much beauty! I love every thing.
    Hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really pretty pieces & beautiful colours.

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh, you have been busy, love the rings, well ... love it all, nice variety.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your jewelry is always so beautiful. I wish I could do small fine work. I especially love the cross, very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! I love the way you've photographed them all too - especially the earrings on the wine glasses :)

    HT x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just love that bracelet. So my colours. Like the red pendant too. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your creations are beautiful and can see them being snapped up at fairs

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you all so much :) its lovely to have such nice feedback.
    I have to say Carolee, ive never done a fair/stall, I wouldnt know where to start lol. maybe its something I should think about :) x

    ReplyDelete
  12. They are all gorgeous, all that wire wrapping must have been quite painful.
    I love the bracelet that's got to be my favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the custom ring and the bracelet is gorgeous too. What great work

    ReplyDelete