Monday 13 June 2011

Somethng different..

Handmade Monday.. http://www.1stuniquegifts.co.uk/blog/ please pop by Wendy's page and join in with Handmade Monday :)
I mentioned in my previous post that I applied for some local events.. GOOD NEWS.. I got a table at the big event in Chiswick. Chiswick summer Fair im really excited about it. There is so much happening at the fair that its guarenteed to be a great day for all, Raffles, auctions, stilt walkers, firemen, photgraphers, handbag and jewellery stalls, BBQ's and world food, circus workshops, story telling and so much more.... a fantastic day out for everyone. I cant wait :)

With the fair attracting around 3000 people I realise that I need to get busy.
So ive been working hard, working hard to complete custom orders and making a start on items just for the fair.
Ive woken up today with sacks under my eyes lol.. not a pretty sight, but I've made lots of one off items.. here's a few (ive made lots more, which im really happy with but I havent taken the pics yet).
 These rosary beads are a custom order, my customer is giving them to her hubby to be as a wedding gift. I made them using onyx beads for the aves and quartz crystals for the Paters.

 This set of rosary beads are for my customer to keep for herself, she wanted flower beads so I used these pretty millefliori beads as the aves and quartz crystals as the paters.

My customer was so happy with them that she said she nearly cried when she saw the piccy :) Thats what makes this all so worth while. :)

 At christmas I made the first of my male bracelet range, they were more ained at the children as they were customisable with names.  this one is aimed at the men. its big chunky and manly lol. Made in the same style as my previous ones with an adjustable strap.
 This is one of my one of designs for the Chiswick Summer Fair. I havent made hardly any big chunky statement jewellery so it was lots of fun making this (and lots of others which I need to post soon too)
 Another one off, this is a bracelet, but I will be making a necklace to match.
 This is made with hermatite round beads and squares and rose quartz chips and round beads and swarvoski crystals in the centre.
 Toe rings.. I started a range of these, in lots of different colours :)

SAMEE SUPERNATURAL

Im recommending this page for a few reasons.

1. Because her dolls are so unique and amazing.
2. Because she is very talented.
3. Because I think everyone should pop by her page on Facebook and have a look at her other dolls.

This little fella is a warewolf, her latest creation. her vampires are a hit aswell.
Such amazing detail in the clothes!
And here is one of the vampire dolls!
VOTES
My lovely customers have been nominating me for SITT Small Business award which has been oranised by Send in the Troops its a competition for the best facebook business page. The winner will receive a trophy and £50 for advertising.
So if you want to nominate yourself or someone else then please visit this link.
Votes start on 12th June and end on the 19th :)
Thank you everyone for taking your time to read.
I will be back again soon to post more pics :) xxx

10 comments:

  1. The Rosary Beads are beautiful.
    Good luck with your fair at Chiswick, your jewellery looks really good as always, I like your 'man' range.

    I'm off to check out your links :o)

    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. All your jewellery looks just gorgeous, and I agree customers are so lovely - I've just written about something similar too.
    The facebook thing looks good, I really should get more involved with FB!
    Thanks for taking part in Handmade Monday x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your creations this week, the colourful rosary is beautiful must admit mine is now pretty worn and boring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As usual yet more lovely pieces. I love the way you combine different beads for the effects your aiming for. Lovely work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, I did not realise that you could commission Rosary beads, I still remember the clicking of my mother's, she would have loved your sets.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope the fair goes well for you, I know you will do a lot of work for it. The beads are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The white bracelet is my favourite piece. Good luck with the fair. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have been really busy, your jewellery is gorgeous. Congrats getting a stall at Chiswick sounds like it should be great day out. If only I lived closer.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you all for your lovely comments :) im really looking forward to the fare and im working super hard to get enough jewellery made.. i need 24more hours in a day i think :D I love making rosary beads, ive been commissioned to do another so watch out for the piccy soon :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Uhooi,,
    Wow, It works great, beautiful and very creative,,

    Uhooi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete